Family Immigration

Because family reunification is the dominant principle under current USA immigration system, the most common method used to obtain lawful permanent residency is through family – sponsored immigration. The process begins with filing a document with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, a part of the United States Department of Homeland Security, called a Petition for Alien Relative (Form I-130), which is also called a visa petition. The family member filing this document is known as the petitioner and the foreign person who wishes to immigrate to the United States is the beneficiary.

Contact Law Offices of Paul Marinov if you seek help with your family based immigration.