Fiancee Visas


If you are looking for an experienced immigration attorney to assist you with your Fiancee Visa, please review the appropriate sections on our website to determine if we can help you. At Law Offices of Paul Marinov, P.C. we have extensive experience with obtaining Fiancee Visas for his clients.

Fiancee Visas

U.S. citizens who wish to bring their fiancées to the United States to get married can do that by filing a Petition for Alien Fiancée (Form I-129F) with USCIS. Upon approval of the fiancée petition, the process is finalized at a U.S. embassy or consulate that has jurisdiction over the residence of the fiancée. Upon issuance of the fiancée visa, the fiancée can enter the United States for 90 days in which period the marriage ceremony must take place. After getting married, the fiancée can file an application for adjustment of status to apply for permanent residence and remain in the United States while the application for a green card is processed. If the fiancée has children who are under the age of 21 and unmarried, they may be included on the petition and they will receive K-2 status allowing them to enter the United States with their parent.

I used Paul Marinov services for my wife K1 fiance visa. Paul was very detailed on documents that we needed to obtain before we file the case with immigration. Paul was with us every step of the way, he was very knowledgeable of K1 visa and my wife was in US within a 6-moths and received her resident card less then a year. Paul Marinov exceeded our expectation with the service he provided.
Sam H.

Let Our Experience Be Your Guide 

Get Your Consultation Now!

Committed To Helping Our Clients Succeed

Immigration Law Services