Fiancé Visa

U.S. citizens who wish to bring their fiancées to the United States to get married can do that by filing a Petition for Alien Fiancée (Form I-129F) with USCIS. Upon approval of the fiancée petition, the process is finalized at a U.S. embassy or consulate that has jurisdiction over the residence of the fiancée. Upon issuance of the fiancée visa, the fiancée can enter the United States for 90 days in which period the marriage ceremony must take place. After getting married, the fiancée can file an application for adjustment of status to apply for permanent residence and remain in the United States while the application for a green card is processed. If the fiancée has children who are under the age of 21 and unmarried, they may be included on the petition and they will receive K-2 status allowing them to enter the United States with their parent.

Contact Law Offices of Paul Marinov, P.C. to discuss how we can assist you in bringing your fiancé to the United States.