Non-Immigrant Temporary Visas

Generally, the process of hiring a foreign worker on a temporary basis begins by the U.S. employer filing a petition with USCIS. Spouses and children of temporary foreign workers can obtain non-immigrant classification allowing them to live in the United States. Mr. Marinov has extensive experience in assisting businesses and individuals in obtaining non-immigrant visas particularly in H-1B classifications, where he has assisted U.S. employers obtain H-1B classifications for their employees.

Contact Law Offices of Paul Marinov to discuss how we can assist you in seeking any classification for non-immigrant temporary workers.